FiiO Community-FiiO forum
Checked in

Issues using Q7 with Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra

rrphi Post at Sat Dec 09 10:30:06 CST 2023

I have a couple of issues with the Q7 I purchased from Aliexpress: 

1. The power cord in the box doesn't fit USA plug outlets. The power cord is clearly rated 250V and it won't work in the USA. There is no US power cord included. What is the solution? 

2. When I connect Q7 to my phone via the supplied short USB-C to USB-C cable, there is an error message on the phone: "High-power USB device connected. Unable to access this device. Connected device needs external power supply". Because of this, Q7 is unusable. What's the solution? 

3. I connected the Q7 to the phone using the short USB-C to USB-C cable included in the package. I turned USB Charge off on the Q7. I then connected the headphones to Q7. When trying to play any song from various sources (Spotify, Tidal, Plex, Apple Music, local music from phone's memory) there is no sound coming through the headphones. Instead, the sound comes from the phones speakers. I've tried all the suggestions from help pages, and pretty much everything else (reset, restart, etc.) but nothing works. I am using Q7 with Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra. 

Any possible solutions to all these issues? Thank you.